This laparoscopic simulator was designed by NHS trained doctors to enable surgical trainees across the world to take control of their laparoscopic skills training.
This laparoscopic simulator was designed by NHS trained doctors to enable surgical trainees across the world to take control of their laparoscopic skills training. The lightweight, sleek, flat packed device is ideal for take home surgical training, allowing you to practice your laparoscopic skills away from the confines of the workplace. The flat pack design offers increased portability for training on the move.
USB connectivity allows use with any compatible PC or Mac. The sturdy, high definition view of the surgical field provided by the fixed camera is ideal for solo training. Pyxus™ now comes with a custom molded silicone skin for life like feel as your instruments slide in and out of the dummy trocars.
This package includes:
- Trocar insertion under view from the laparoscope
- Camera operation and navigation skills
- Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
The Pyxus™ Pro Move not only allows duel training of camera operator and surgeon but also allows for solo training/use, ideal for examination/testing environments. The dummy laparoscope is easily held in a fixed position with the flexible bracket provided and allows adjustments of camera position by a solo operator.
- 1 x Pyxus surgical box trainer with fixed HD USB camera
- 1 x LED light source
- 1 x Maryland type laparoscopic grasping forceps
- 1 x Laparoscopic scissors
- 1 x Laparoscopic needle holder
- 1 x Ratcheted Grasper
- 1 x Inovus suturing pad with suction cup clips
- 1 x Ring stack base
- 1 x Threading base
- 1 x Appendix model or Vaginal vault closure
- 1 x Bead stack base
- 1 x Maze base
Do you require replacement accessories or greater quantities? Contact us to learn about all the possibilities and customized solutions offered.